R.I.S.E

The Reality you live in is empty. Create your own world and get out of that suicidal phase. Become addicted and never leave.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How To Use The Chatbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nocturna
Admin

Location : Why does life exist? Because some asshole had a morbid fucked up sense of humor.

PostSubject: How To Use The Chatbox   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Welcome to the Forum School for Noobs! Here you can learn to use the Chatbox without getting confused. If you have any questions, please post them in the Questions, Comments, and Answers!! thread.

There are some pretty kool characteristics about using the Chatbox that can be really fun if you know how to use them well. Now, I'm going to put what you're supposed to type in red and the instructions will be in purple. I hope this makes sense to you. Smile

/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")

/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)

/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://r-i-s-e.omgforum.net

How To Use The Chatbox
Page 1 of 1